Current Vacancies - applications open until 29 December 2017
TERRITORY MANAGER – NORTH ISLAND
Full Time Permanent
We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter to join an exciting outdoor brand.
Outdoor Sports New Zealand is a growing wholesale company in the outdoor sports industry, incorporating a wide portfolio of hunting, diving, kayak and clothing products.
This role is responsible for wholesale sales of hunting and hardware equipment across the North Island. You will have a positive, can-do attitude, and perform well in a fast-paced growing business. You will conduct yourself with integrity, build lasting relationships and have a strong work ethic.
Accountabilities in the Territory:
• Achieving agreed wholesale sales budgets
• Customer service
• Finding and growing new wholesale customers
• Developing purchasing and re-stocking plans for your customers
• Monitoring the brand's standards in-store and assisting your customers with visual merchandising
• Monthly reporting
You will have:
• Strong relationship building skills
• Excellent customer service
• Enthusiasm for the outdoor market
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work autonomously on the road and undertake extensive travel across your Territory
• Strong negotiating skills
• Minimum of five years' wholesale sales experience, preferably in the Outdoor Performance market.
If you are interested in this rare opportunity to be part of an amazing Team, please email your covering letter and CV to
AJ Buttimore at email@example.com
This opportunity is open to NZ Residents only.